Stella Downer Fine Art
Stella Downer Fine Art will be recommencing as a gallery space from Saturday 17 June alongside Aboriginal & Pacific Art at 1/24 Wellington Street, Waterloo, 2017.
T: 0402 018 283
Hours: Tues to Sat 10 am - 5 pm
Stella Downer Fine Art is located in the fast growing area of Green Square and Alexandria, half way between the CBD and the airport. It has easy access whether you are coming from the Eastern Suburbs, the North Shore or the Inner West
Only a 1-minute drive or a 5-minute walk from our old premises, 2 Danks Street Waterloo 2017.
A 5-minute drive off the M1 Eastern Distributor near Moore Park (turn off on Danks Street).
Closest Bus Stops*
- 347 Bus stopping Elizabeth St near Wellington St
- 355 Bus stopping Wellington St near Elizabeth St
- Buses 301, 302, 303, M20 stopping near corner of McEvoy St and Morehead St (7-minute walk from the gallery).
Closest Train Stations
- Green Square: 3-minute drive, 15-minute walk, 11-minute bus trip* (343 from Elizabeth St, before Bourke St)
- Redfern: 5-minute drive, 17-minute walk, 13-minute bus trip* (343, 355 via Elizabeth St, near Redfern St)
- Erskineville: 10-minute drive, 35-minute walk, 15-minute bus drip* (355 via Swanson St, near Malcolm St)
- Central: 6-minute drive (via Elizabeth St), 11-minute bus trip* (343 via Stand E, down Elizabeth St)
*Buses scheduled to arrive/depart every 10 minutes